CentreCyclopediaOld Main

Cheek EmeritusCheek Emeritus House

Date Built: 1860, renovated 1936

Named For: Ruby Moss Cheek, Centre Class of 1929 and Centre music professor, left the house to the college in her will; it is named in honor of her and her husband, Judge Samuel Cheek, Centre Class of 1920.

Current Use: student housing and office of the Department of Public Safety.