CentreCyclopediaOld Main

Cheek Field

In 1912 the college completed improvements to its athletic field through the bequest of Logan McKee Cheek. The field was located behind Old Main, comprising what is today the baseball field. Cheek was the son of long-time Centre trustee and treasurer John A. Cheek, and a ______ graduate of the college. In his memory the field was named the Logan McKee Cheek Athletic Field.