CentreCyclopediaOld Main

East HallEast Hall

East Hall was constructed in 1924 at a cost of $35,000 by the Danville school system as an annex to the old Danville High School, and included a gymnasium and six classrooms. Centre College acquired the building in 1960 as part of the transaction in which the old Kentucky College for Women campus was sold to the Danville school board and Centre acquired the old high school property and buildings. The college used East Hall initially as a women's physical education building and later for classrooms and storage.